This is a binding legal contract. Please read it in full.
Welcome to Restored Minds. This website is made available to you on the following conditions, and you consent to these terms by continuing to use the site. Please read them carefully, and if you disagree with any, navigate away from the site.
Sometimes, you will be subject to additional terms and conditions, such as when you purchase something or disclaimers which may appear on the site.
You consent to receive communications from us electronically and agree that any notices or disclosures we are required to provide to you now or in the future may be provided to you in electronic form.
The content you see here, including text, images, custom software, compilations of resources, and audio and video content, or made available by the site elsewhere, is the sole and exclusive property of THE CODDE GROUP LLC. It is protected by United States and international copyright laws. We take our intellectual property rights seriously and search for infringing uses of our copyrighted material, such as copying, passing off as your own, or other infringing uses, whether personal or commercial. If you desire to use the information on this website other than by viewing it for your personal use, we offer licenses, starting at $5,000 each, to do so. If you are found using the information other than as explicitly allowed by this agreement, we will notify you and bill you accordingly.
Logos, slogans and catchphrases, design aspects of the site, icons, scripts, and service names which appear on the site or elsewhere are trademarks of THE CODDE GROUP LLC dba RESTORED MINDS and protected by U.S. law. These trademarks help consumers identify THE CODDE GROUP dba RESTORED MINDS as the source of the information or materials bearing the logo, slogan, or other trademarked design. They may not be used by you in any way that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, implies a connection or endorsement, or that undermines or discredits the brand.
You are permitted to use the site for personal and non-commercial use. This means you cannot resell or make other commercial use of any of the content on this site, such as by downloading, copying, duplicating, reproducing, or otherwise removing information from the site for your (or a third party’s) commercial benefit, whether manually or by electronic means. We reserve all rights, including those not expressly granted in these Terms or elsewhere on the site.
You may not engage in tactics to gain an unpermitted benefit from the site, such as hiding logos or content to improve search rankings.
You are responsible for understanding the laws of your jurisdiction as they pertain to using a website like this one, and agree to be bound by the requirements of those laws.
The limited license you are granted to use this site is terminated if you violate any of these Terms.
CONTENT PROVIDED BY YOU
Occasionally we may make comment features available to site visitors. You agree not to post anything illegal, vulgar, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or infringing, or to make use of comment features to promote spam, commercial solicitation, or software viruses. We reserve the right to delete any comment regardless of its contents, and to block you from our site in our sole discretion.
We also make a contact form available for your use.
Whether you provide content to use through a comment feature or contact form, you give us a non-exclusive, royalty free right to use, reproduce, publish, adapt, display, and distribute any such content throughout the world in any form. This includes the right to include the name under which you submitted the content. Please be aware of this before sending personal information or information with commercial value, whether by or about you or any third person or entity.
We take no responsibility or assume liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
We take copyright issues seriously. If you feel we have infringed upon your copyrights, please contact us at support (at) restoredminds (dot) com. We will promptly investigate the matter.
OTHER PARTIES’ INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE HERE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY PART OF IT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO THE EXTENT YOUR STATE LAW ALLOWS FOR SUCH DISCLAIMERS.
By using the site, you agree that any dispute related to these terms or with THE CODDE GROUP LLC dba RESTORED MINDS will be governed by the laws of the state of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of California.
AMENDMENTS AND OTHER MATTERS
We may make changes to the site, our offerings or information, and these terms at any time and without prior notice.
If any of these terms is deemed invalid for any reason, that term shall be severable and the remaining terms shall be given their maximum effect.
By using this site, you certify that you are over the age of eighteen.
If you make a purchase on this website, you are subject to this agreement and others, including our no refund policies, if any.
Updated: May 15, 2022
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL SEE ANY HEALTH BENEFIT BY USING THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN HEALTH AND WELL BEING AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN DECISIONS REGARDING ANY MEDICAL SERVICES YOU PURSUE. THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR MENTAL OR PHYSICAL HEALTH. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: May 15, 2022